Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hair Transplant Photos

I always enjoy looking at Hair Transplant Photos. Here are some from Samson. I have never heard of them before today and do not know anything about their reputation, but I will say I think the photos show some nice work.

Enjoy




Always keep in mind: All before and after photos, including Samson's, should be viewed will a healthy degree of skepticism. A lot can be done with careful photography, lighting and hair styling. With that said, we have tried to present as accurately as we can, our hair transplant results. We have attempted to use identical lighting conditions, the same camera and settings, and similar angles of the shots—although some older Samson client photos were not standardized in this way. None of our photos are, or ever will be, retouched or manipulated. We want you to have an accurate presentation of what can and cannot be achieved through hair transplantation.

The following are actual comments from clients of Samson Hair Restoration. They are unedited and in some cases contain explicit and/or offensive language. We at Samson believe it preferable for people to hear actual comments from clients rather than carefully edited ones. We apologize in advance if anyone is offended by the language.


Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

"My hair transplant procedure changed my life. I used to hide my hair under a hat. Now, I never worry about it. And, I couldn't believe how easy the whole procedure was. I wonder why I ever waited so long. I didn't change anything about myself. I just got back something I had lost. It's my own hair. I always had it, just not where I wanted it."

- Anonymous, 2003


What a great experience dealing with Samson Hair Restoration! From the initial consultation, through the procedure itself and follow-up, everything is explained completely and professionally. Joey and Dr. Leonard were exceptionally forthright and caring, making this a breeze. Thank you to everyone!
- R.A. August, 2003


"I really believe in the Samson approach. I work in the hair transplantation industry and how they're doing it just makes so much more sense than the others. The people at Samson can be trusted, and I can't say that for a lot of people in this field. Probably due to the fact that the founders of Samson have seen so much from their experiences at other companies, they have developed an approach that is just better than the rest. They set out to do it the right way from the start and they have succeeded."
- R.Q. October, 2003


"My hair transplant is the best thing I ever did for myself. I feel so much better in front of my students since I got my hair back."
- Chris M. (professor)


"I just turned 40 and I'm so excited to see my new hairline growing in. I haven't been able to style my hair like this in 2 years."
- Bryan H.


"Samson is the only place to do this procedure. Everything went great. I was worried about the pain, but it turns out I worried about nothing. It was easy."
- Rod R.


"I was concerned about the obvious hair plug transplants and unnatural hairlines I had seen over the years. As I was researching my options for treating my hair loss, I discovered Samson Hair Restoration. I decided to have a procedure and was amazed at how easy it was. I'm thrilled with the results. As a hairdresser, I'm very attentive to hair. I can't believe how good these procedures are at Samson. I recommend Samson to anyone with hair loss."
- Richard D.


"I was nervous about having the procedure. Would it look natural? Would it hurt? How much would it cost? I was pleasantly surprised by the answers to all these questions at Samson."
- George T.


"It was easy, much easier than going to the dentist."
- Ian S.


"This is so phenomenal. SH%T, it's the best thing I ever did for myself! It's flawless. I'm the biggest critic of everything. There is not one flaw. No one knows I've had it done.

I finally told my partner. I went to him and said I was thinking about having a hair transplant and I asked what he thought about the idea. He said that seemed OK to him. Then I told him I already had one and he couldn't believe it. It looked so natural.

I had hair loss since I was 18. It's over! I can do what I want with my hair now.

This has totally exceeded my expectations. It is seamless. My biggest regret is that I didn't do it sooner. My biggest fear was it looking artificial. It looks completely natural. No one would ever know if I didn't tell them."
- Michael B.


"My hair stylist had no idea. She can't believe it and she recommended me to you guys. My hair looks better now than it did before it ever fell out."
- Jeff S.


"This was way easier than I thought. And the drugs you gave me after the procedure were great. I haven't slept this good in years."
- Steve A.


"I stressed about my hair loss every day. I always had good hair and I wasn't going to allow myself to go bald. Now, after having been through it, there's no place I'd ever go but Samson."
- Stephan H.


"This [the procedure] was no big deal.

I had a friend who I hadn't seen in awhile comment about my hair. He said it seemed to be fuller. I told him it was transplants. He couldn't believe it. Now, he's going to Samson."
- Paul M.


"It absolutely is the best thing I've ever done. I was nervous and skeptical. I'm almost walked out on the morning of my procedure. I'm so glad now that I didn't. Now that I've done this and it's growing it's best f**king thing I've ever done. I'd do it if it cost twice as much."
- Greg T.


"This is so personal. Never have I been treated so personally. I was so relaxed. I was very nervous at first. Everything you said happened just like you said it would. You did what you told me you'd do. I'm very happy."
- Julian B.


"I was waiting for it to hurt. I had no pain. It didn't hurt at all! I felt nothing! You guys rock!"
- David B.


I didn't tell my hairstylist I was having the procedure. While my hair was growing in she never noticed. I finally told her after it was fully-grown and she didn't believe it. She said, "I can't tell."
- Richard G.


"You guys just got the greatest compliment. Recently I got a haircut at a new place. I was talking to the stylist and she asked how old I was. I told her "34" and she said, "Well, at least you kept your hair." She didn't know all the hair she was cutting was transplanted. Unbelievable"
- Anonymous

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting some nice hair transplant surgery pictures. I thinks it would be great beneficial for all those who are undecided about their hair transplant surgery Wish you best of blogging.

    ReplyDelete